UI/UX Designer - Consumer Experience
Our client is a fast growing, female founded company, passionate about helping CPG brands connect with consumers!
Launched in 2013, our client's platform is used by 300 brands to deliver millions of product samples to consumers worldwide.
You will be responsible for optimizing and enhancing the consumer experience in order to drive conversions and audience growth.
To accomplish this you will:
- Champion the consumer's needs in the product development process
- Identify user experience deficits and design solutions based on user data and best practices
- Specify implementation requirements for your solutions and conduct UAT to ensure they have been met prior to
- Implement A/B testing plan and success criteria
Experience & Expertise
- You thrive in startup/scale up environments
- You have experience solving the complex UX problems of a software product
- You have a track record of optimizing B2C conversion in marketing or e-commerce software
- Experienced with A/B testing suites and methodologies
- You have a firm understanding of best practices for responsive web design
- You are able to articulate design decisions to internal and external stakeholders
- You are a user of design tools such as InVision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Lucidchart