Full Stack Developer - Consumer Growth
Our client is a fast growing, female founded company, passionate about helping CPG brands connect with consumers!
Launched in 2013, our client's platform is used by 300 brands to deliver millions of product samples to consumers worldwide.
Our client is on the hunt for a Full Stack Developer who is a strong problem solver excited to tackle complex technical challenges.
- You love learning new technologies almost as much as you love mastering those you already know.
- You thrive in environments where the products are innovative, the customers are global, and the stakes are high.
- You choose to work with startups so you can get your hands dirty.
In this role you will work on the optimization and enhancement of our clients consumer experience, used by consumers to find and claim free product samples from global brands.
- Collaborate on rapid iterations of the design, development, and deployment cycle to deliver UX enhancements
- Write clean, testable code using a test-driven design methodology
- Develop across the stack, but with a focus on the front-end
- Implement A-B testing infrastructure to assess iteration success
Experience & Expertise
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 3 years experience writing & debugging web application software
- PHP development experience using Laravel or similar framework
- Strong CSS skills
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL queries
- GIT proficiency
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
- A firm understanding of best practices for responsive web design in cross-browser environments
Bonus points for experience with:
- RESTful APIs
- A-B testing suites and methodologies
- oAuth, esp Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Instagram
- Digital AdTech experience (E.g. Google, Facebook, Snapchat, Salesforce, Adobe etc)