Product Marketing Manager
Our client started as a secret lab for real world Artificial Intelligence applications at one of Canada's largest banks. The team rapidly proved the technology's potential by building and deploying one of the world's first successful machine learning systems for retail banking.
Since then they have developed new relationships with Executives from the world's largest organizations, helping them advance their ability to translate AI's potential into sustainable business solutions.
You are ready to step into one of Toronto's hottest AI startups as their FIRST Product Marketing Manager! Some of the things you will tackle include:
- You will plan, manage, and execute launches of net-new products.
- You will develop the optimal positioning and messaging that resonate with our client's target buyers.
- You will enable the sales team through content generation, training, and support.
- You will translate the value of the technology into the right message for our client's audience.
- You will track and measure performance of product marketing initiatives.
Experience & Expertise
- You are working for an ON-PREMISES software vendor.
- You have experience marketing a highly technical B2B software product.
- You are a PRODUCT MARKETER.
- You have experienced startup life and know it's where you want to be.
Bonus points if:
- Your career has included being a Product Manager
- If you have worked for an AI, Machine Learning or Deep Learning software company