Vice President Sales - US Based

Martyn Bassett Inc
Toronto, Canada



Our client is a global leader in one-stop cybersecurity services for enterprise organizations.

They offer a full suite of security services including assessment and consulting, identity management, technology architecture and implementation, managed security services, and incident response.

Our client is on the cusp or an exciting transformation, which will double their revenue within the next five years.

They boast an entrepreneurial culture, and incredible growth opportunities.


Our client is looking for a seasoned sales leader to own revenue in the USA, and to support a team of commercial reps as they work to deepen their footprint in the market.

This role will be 80% strategy and vision development, as well as supporting the strategic development of major accounts. The other 20% of the role will be supporting reps and jumping into client interactions to help close deals.

Experience & Expertise

You have a track record of success leading sales teams, preferably in the cybersecurity market.

The ideal candidate is a long-term, strategic thinker, who can balance the vision and mission of the team with the tactical ability to jump in the weeds to help close deals.

You understand what it takes to lead from the front, support the long term growth of the team, and to act as the face of the company to help close major accounts.

Deep subject matter expertise in cybersecurity is preferred, and you will be working across a number of major verticals within your territory.


Find The Superstars to take tech company to the top