Our client provides mission-critical SaaS software to facilitate the world's most critical business transactions online. Their products enable their customers to securely share large volumes of highly confidential and sensitive documents for commercial and financial transactions, litigation, clinical studies, procurement and regulatory compliance.
My client is seeking a disciplined, curious, coachable, high-energy Sales Executive to join a highly-successful team of closers. If you're curious, motivated, love to solve interesting problems, and take pride in helping clients, we should talk.
- Respond in a timely and efficient manner to all inbound leads assigned to you.
- Prospect for new named accounts.
- Maintain an opportunity pipeline.
- Conduct customer-focused sales presentations largely over web-conference calls.
- Make onsite sales calls on an opportunistic basis.
- Create and deliver quotes and presentations to prospects.
- Close 10-20 new orders per month.
- Develop original ideas and collaborate with marketing to execute campaigns focused on driving demand.
- Quarterback responses to RFIs, RFPs, security questionnaires and legal comments.
- Work daily from a downtown office in TO's Fashion District.
Experience & Expertise
- A successful track-record of closing deals in a high-volume sales environment.
- B2B sales experience - industry agnostic.
- Proven ability to generate demand, build a sales pipeline, and close new business.
- Strong ability to ask good questions, listen, and present compelling solutions.
- Positive, driven, creative thinker with excellent writing, presentation and communication skills.