Our Client's learning platform is changing the way people learn with Artificial Intelligence.
This cutting-edge LMS platform aligns the training needs of your organization to those of your learners with an enterprise L&D ecosystem that uses learning-specific Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms to produce more immersive and more effective learning experiences.
Are you an experienced SaaS rep who can inspire and educate prospects regarding the value of your solution?
Are you able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term, sustainable success?
Are you a nuanced communicator who can develop strong relationships with key clients via phone, email and in-person meetings?
Are you coachable?
If you answered YES to all of the above, my client wants YOU for their fast-growing, top-ranked global SaaS organization.
- Inspire and educate prospects on the value of our solution.
- Drive revenue generation through qualifying and closing new businesses.
- Understand lead qualification and work with sales development reps to refine processes and accuracy through data-driven decisions.
- Keep your pipeline organized and updated timely.
- Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations, and the closing process.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, webinars, email and in-person meetings.
- Engage and work with business partners where appropriate.
Experience & Expertise
- 2-5 years of software/SaaS sales experience.
- Experience with Salesforce (or other CRMSs), sales automation tools such as LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Outreach, and web conferencing tools.
- An understanding of learning development is preferable.
- An understanding of Human Capital, Benefits platforms, EHS platforms, or Legal platforms is beneficial.
- Accustomed to a multi-layered (admins through Director/VP level), nuanced sale.
- Cold-calling (BDR) and proper discovery experience in background is beneficial.