Account Executive - Calgary
This Canadian company is leading the pack to a future where virtual storefronts, E-Communities and time-sensitive delivery are a way of life. Their products combine the best of Supply Chain Management and Electronic Commerce solutions to drive customer fulfillment networks for Third-Party Logistics and Transportation, Field Services, Home Delivery, as well as the High-Tech, Electronics and Automotive industries.
- Are you an experienced B2B sales rep with a penchant for developing long-term customer relationships?
- Are you creative and nimble when putting deals together?
- Do you thrive in a company that has a startup mentality but enjoy having the backing and stability of a larger organization to back you up?
- Do you live in Western Canada (preferably Alberta) and want a work-from-home position targeting customers in Western Canada and US?
Working in a fast-paced, technical environment, the Enterprise Sales Director will ensure the success of our Enterprise customers by managing the client experience from the initial identification of customers through to the close of the sale ensuring optimal ROI.
The role will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers, collaborating with key business executives and stakeholders.
The Enterprise Sales Director will act as a liaison between the customer and cross-functional internal departments to ensure adoption and user engagement that ultimately drives customer retention and growth.
Experience & Expertise
- Develop new and maintain strategic business relationships with major accounts to promote the Company's products and services and profitable business relationships.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and retention by building customer relationships and providing tailored service and creative solutions.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of our software and technology products, operational procedures and collaborate with key operating groups supporting each client.
- Develop strategy to exceed customer expectations, drive growth and demonstrate ROI.
- Establish and maintain strong a professional working relationship with Finance, Customer Support, Product, and Sales Operations and delegate projects/tasks as appropriate.
- Regularly conduct monthly and quarterly strategic business reviews with all customers and oversee development of action plans to address any issues.
- Forecast and track key account performance metrics.
- Identify and secure growth opportunities with customers.
- Perform other job duties as required.