Enterprise Account Executive - TX
This Canadian company is leading the pack to a future where virtual storefronts, E-Communities and time-sensitive delivery are a way of life. Their products combine the best of Supply Chain Management and Electronic Commerce solutions to drive customer fulfillment networks for Third-Party Logistics and Transportation, Field Services, Home Delivery, as well as the High-Tech, Electronics and Automotive industries.
- You are an experienced ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE REP with a penchant for DIGGING DEEP to help SOLVE CUSTOMER PROBLEMS.
- You are CREATIVE AND NIMBLE when putting deals together, able to create custom solutions for each unique customer's needs.
- You live in the USA (preferably in Central or Pacific time zone) and want a REMOTE POSITION targeting customers in the US and Canada.
- You are CONSULTATIVE - you are not a "features & functions" person, but a "solution-seller."
- You are a SELF-SUFFICIENT sales expert, experienced in everything from cold-calling to creating/conducting your own demos.
- You are INTELLECTUALLY CURIOUS and technically-minded.
Experience & Expertise
- Consultative, Solution-Selling.
- High IQ and EQ.
- Ability to traverse a large organization to get buy-in from multiple LOBs.
- 5-7 years SaaS experience.
- Intellectual curiosity is a must.
- The ability to dig deep into customer processes, identify pain points, and create a custom package solution with strong ROI.
- A technical background with the ability to conduct demos is preferred.
- Experience in Trade Compliance is a bonus!