Account Executive, Human Capital Management - Toronto
Our client helps professional services firms worldwide unleash the full potential of their workforce by enriching their culture, fostering engagement in career growth, and boosting productivity through state-of-the-art talent management solutions. Their software is used across 50+ countries with over 1000 clients. They have a strong, loyal client base in Canada and the United States and score top marks for client satisfaction.
Your mission is to deepen the client's penetration into their current user base as well as identify new clients. You will be managing a portfolio of existing accounts with the mission to build relationships and drive more revenue by finding opportunities for them to adopt additional software modules.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Communicating with clients via phone, email, and remote web sessions
- Building relationships with Heads of Learning, HR as well as CIOs
- Identifying client pain points with their current methods
- Conducting online demos tailored to the needs of the client
- Promoting the benefits of new features and enhancements to clients
- Helping the client visualize the success that the will see when they implement additional modules
Experience & Expertise
The ideal candidate is an experienced software sales executive that can hit the ground running and meets the following criteria:
- 5+ years experience successfully carrying a 1M+ B2B enterprise SaaS quota in a highly competitive market
-Track record of top performance meeting or exceeding sales targets; account expansion as well as net new logo development required
-Experience leading and personally delivering on a full cycle consultative, complex, and strategic sales process
-Experience selling into C-Suite; professional services sector experience is an asset
-You are a self-starter, have a high degree of business acumen, are a quick learner, results driven, and highly motivated.