Account Executive, Governance Risk & Compliance - Toronto
Our client is one of the world's leading developers of software solutions for integrated risk management.
Their solutions enable highly effective management of governance, risk and compliance. This leads to powerful business benefits and also makes the world a better place. With offices in the USA, Canada, Australia and South Africa, they provide global companies with support around the world.
- Identify and qualify opportunities in your account territory for all relevant markets
- Run sales cycles from prospect to close
- Provide accurate forecasts of sales activity and revenue in our CRM
- Use your consultative sales skills to understand customers business needs and position your solution to successfully win deals
- Learn the product effectively so that you can demo via web technologies
Experience & Expertise
- A track record of quota achievement (top 20% of your company)
- Success selling a complex software solution requiring the ability to position value and vision
- Safety or Health industry sales experience an asset
- Excellent phone/in person relationship skills
- Consistent compensation history exceeding $200K
- Solution selling approach leveraging technology driven leads