Our client is a global leader in one-stop cybersecurity services for enterprise organizations.
They offer a full suite of security services including assessment and consulting, identity management, technology architecture and implementation, managed security services, and incident response.
Our client is on the cusp or an exciting transformation, which will double their revenue within the next five years.
They boast an entrepreneurial culture, and incredible growth opportunities.
- Work directly with prospective clients in pre-sales activities to fit managed services capabilities
- Be a key part of the sales team working with Account Managers and the entire team to solve key business problems for customers
- Manage customer engagements, including requirements gathering, scoping, solution design/delivery, project management, and customer acceptance of deliverables.
- Respond to RFIs/RFPs and working with customers delivering compelling Proof of Concepts
- Travel to meet with customers and prospects (0% current, 25% future)
- Work to craft new marketing material to support global managed services practice
Experience & Expertise
Experience with security information/event management application in security operations
- Experience with EDR/MDR/XDR market and execution
- Experience with advanced security technologies and emerging cyber-security solutions
- Experience with threat intelligence feeds and knowledge of integrating threat intelligence into other aspects of the security ecosystem
- Experience with both Windows and Unix/Unix-like operating environments
- Experience with network traffic deep packet inspection, protocol decode and analysis
- Understanding and experience with the security methodologies, standards, and best practices
- Execution-oriented and possess the ability to drive decisions and satisfy customers.
- 4 - 5 years customer-facing technical role with success dealing with all levels of an organization.
Technical experience in one or more of the following security domains:
- SIEM (IBM, HP, RSA, McAfee, Logrythm, Exabeam)
- Microsoft Security Suite
- EDR (Crowdstrike, SentinelOne, Carbon Black)
- IPS/ NextGeneration Firewall
- Threat Intelligence
Education and Training:
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science.
- IT and/or security certifications, CISSP preferred