Demand Generation Marketer
Our Toronto-based client is revolutionizing the way people bank and shop! Our client's digital platform (PaaS) enables any financial institution or commercial partner to roll out credit card products, buy-now-pay-later products or digital banking products that include a best-in-class loyalty and rewards ecosystem. Their tech stack powers banking, loyalty, e-commerce with the customer experience at the center of it all. Our client's products are continuously bringing ground-breaking innovation to the fintech industry!
Joining as the company's first Demand Generation Marketing hire, you will be tasked with driving growth across our client's two main customer segments. Your mission will be to develop and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline.
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand gen programs including email (MailChimp), webinars, SEO, and website optimization
- Lead A/B testing strategies and identify new growth channels
- Communicate directly with customers through social channels (primarily LinkedIn)
- Assist with content development to target customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Measure and analyze campaign success and marketing initiatives
Experience & Expertise
- Previous experience with demand gen campaigns and metrics
- Ability to manage multiple marketing campaigns/programs simultaneously
- A self-starter; able to learn, assimilate and execute new ideas quickly
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Well versed in MailChimp, LinkedIn and Slack
- Prior experience working with payment processing, transaction processing, prepaid, debit, credit cards, rewards, loyalty and/or B2B SaaS platforms considered an asset
- Bachelor's degree; Marketing major preferred