Our client is a Toronto-based fintech company that is making bold moves in the crypto economy. They are poised to be the largest crypto company in Canada and continue to be a leader in the digital asset financial system both in Canada and globally.
They provide financial products that help people save in bitcoin and other digital assets. They built a proprietary technology and operational stack which allows them to deliver world-class financial products across the globe.
Your mission is to execute our client's design initiatives with a strong focus on the holistic brand design. You will be responsible for developing creative assets including digital illustrations, photo editing, video editing, and copy in support of growth marketing efforts across all digital channels. You will also produce all the design for our client's website, their social media, product, and create assets for banner ads, client presentations, email campaigns, blogs, and many other marketing initiatives.
- Develop creative assets (online and offline) and maintain brand consistency across all creative
- Improve and tighten design consistency across the company's growing brand ecosystem
- Work closely with developers to create great interactive design
- Create artwork and animation for all social media, website and blog content
- Develop visually engaging video content
- Create presentations for conferences and partnership opportunities
Experience & Expertise
- You are currently working as a Graphic Designer at a creative agency or in-house at a modern and forward-thinking financial or technology company.
- You know the best practices in creating content for major social media platforms i.e. YouTube, Facebook, Instagram (including Reels & Stories), and Twitter.
- You have a strong sense of design sensibilities and can scale creative concepts across multiple mediums.
- You have in-depth experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign.
- You can produce quality video content and client presentations for internal stakeholders.
- You have illustration and motion graphics experience. Having a background and understanding of financial services products (loans, trading, savings) or interest in financial systems is a definite asset.
- You live in Ontario and are equipped to work remotely for a Toronto-based company.