Product Manager - Platform & SDKs
Our client is a Canadian success story: founded in 1991, privately held and profitable. Their suite of solutions ensure that someone, whether an Adventurer or a remote worker, has access to satellite based communication, ensuring their safety while being "off the grid".
As our client's business starts to scale, your role as the Product Manager will be crucial in helping achieve success and growth. You will be responsible for driving product requirements to guide the evolution of the underlying service platform and integration capabilities with strategic partners.
- In support of key product functionalities, you will work closely with enabling teams to understand and define platform capabilities that are required to grow the business.
- You are to recognize platform constraints that may be preventing an optimal user experience and help define a platform roadmap that will support both usability objectives and the overall roadmap of the service platform.
Partner Integration Program (SDKs):
- You will work with the internal sales/business development team to understand and prioritize partner objectives and opportunities.
- You will define and implement a strategic roadmap of capabilities.
- You will define underlying API sets that are required to expose core capabilities.
- You will develop a partner program that makes the platform easy to work with and meets business objectives
Experience & Expertise
- You have technical product management experience in a customer-driven organization.
- You demonstrate success in defining and delivering SaaS products from concept to market, in particular solutions that have a hardware and software component.
- You have experience developing or evolving a service platform, with direct responsibility for making solutions that have an impact on customer experience.
- You are familiar with managing both consumer and enterprise products.
- You are great at working with partners to gather and prioritize feedback to meet business objectives.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science.