Manager, Customer Care
Our client is a Canadian success story: founded in 1991, privately held and profitable. Their suite of solutions ensure that someone, whether an Adventurer or a remote worker, has access to satellite based communication, ensuring their safety while being "off the grid".
Our client is on the hunt for a Manager, Customer Care. This CX leadership role, is responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of the customer service team, providing a consistently high level of service to their customers.
Working with in-office and remote CSR's (regular and after-hours agents), the Manager will develop strategies that provide coaching, training and support for all team members in order to meet key performance targets for customer satisfaction and retention.
This role will also focus on CX strategies that will maximize operational efficiency and long-term scalability within the team.
Experience & Expertise
Must have experience:
- 5-8 years experience in Customer Success, Call Centre and/or Operations Support managing a team of Tier 1 and
Tier 2 customer service representatives
- Proven ability to act as a catalyst for change and continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skills with effective listening and comprehension (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a team environment, building a cohesive team while able to obtain cooperative teamwork and collaboration from other departments
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, able to multitask and manage priorities
- High level of skill in troubleshooting, problem solving and prioritization
- Proven ability to develop staff in terms of job functions and growth
- Proficiency specifically with Zendesk, including ability to manage and update system queues, metrics, etc.
- Technical aptitude, working knowledge of Voice and Data products
- Experience working with a telecom or networking solutions company
- Experience managing insides sales staff considered an asset
- A post-secondary business, technical, or engineering degree or equivalent experience