Our client is making bold moves to reimagine a world without waste. Our client's B2B SaaS platform provides visibility and enables the profitable management of the 'circular economy': the end of life flow of used products.
The solutions they offer make the reporting and management of recycling simple. Their solution allows the customers to operate recycling programs with a high degree of data integrity and ensure recycling regulations compliance.
Are you passionate about helping to create a future without excess waste? Then this might be the opportunity for you.
Reporting to the Director of Client Experience, your role as an Implementation Manager will be focused on creating a seamless customer onboarding journey.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Deliver high quality customer experience throughout the customers onboarding journey
- Drive customer engagement through product discussions, project updates and platform demonstrations
- Track progress and report on actual project status internally and to customers throughout the project life cycle
- Manage scope, risk, schedule, quality, and communication for various stakeholders
- Coordinate transition from Onboarding to ongoing Support at completion of project
- Define new process models for handling multiple service deployments
- Work with Client Experience team to produce quality onboarding materials
- Be the voice of the customer internally, providing feedback to Product team and Marketing team
- Develop internal processes to improve the project lifecycle, simplifying the process for customers
- Make recommendations and influence important operating issues/decisions for the broader team
- And other Customer Experience related duties as assigned
Experience & Expertise
- Over 5 years of managing customer facing implementation projects, customer service, ideally in the Software field.
- Strong people and relationship management skills
- Experience managing and supporting clients with proven success in communicating with
- Ability to learn and persuasively articulate the organizations' value proposition to client senior
- Strong communication and presentation skills (phone, video, email)
- Patience and positivity.
- Ability to be focused during a growing and changing scale-up environment