Director, Product Marketing - Zero Trust
Our client is a publicly traded tech company leveraging the power of AI, ML and Data Analytics to deliver value across a suite of networking solutions, used by some of the largest global enterprises today. Having embraced a fully remote model, they are a Technology Leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant with offices and employees around the world.
Our client has championed a new line of business, and the mission of THIS hire, will be to bring it to life on the global stage!
This leader will define a go-to-market strategy and craft the narrative of a new category referred to as Zero Trust.
Next, this leader will build a high performance team of strategic Product Marketers, and lead them towards successful outcomes that result in growth for the business and the brand.
Experience & Expertise
- We are seeking an inspirational leader who has experience standing up a new line of business.
- This leader will have come up through a career path of Product Marketing or Product Management of enterprise cloud networking solutions and security solutions.
- Successful operating with global scope and through distributed Field Marketing teams.
- Directly managed teams of 3-8 direct reports.
- Ready to "talk numbers" to a track record of contributing to revenue growth and growth of a solution category.
- Brings clarity to ambiguous and nascent conditions. Capable of taking on increased capacity as the business requires it.
- The ideal candidate persona has led a team of Product Marketers to launch Zero Trust solutions.