Quality Assurance Engineer
Our client is a publicly traded tech company leveraging the power of AI, ML and Data Analytics to deliver value across a suite of networking solutions, used by some of the largest global enterprises today. Having embraced a fully remote model, they are a Technology Leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant with offices and employees around the world.
Our well established and high growth client is on the hunt for a seasoned Quality Assurance Engineer.
This is your opportunity to participate, conduct and lead test case reviews, bug scrubs and reproduce customer defects in support of a top notch and experienced development team.
Experience & Expertise
- Bachelor's or graduate degree in computer science or engineering.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- 5+ years industry experience; 3+ years' experience, testing container-based software.
- Solid foundation on container technologies and understanding of the open container ecosystem.
- Experience building, deploying, and troubleshooting containerized workloads using Docker or Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of Docker files, k8s pod spec in Yaml files,stateful sets, Persistent volume, k8s scheduler, certificate management
- Must understand high availability and redundancy systems
- Very strong Python, Helm charts, and infrastructure automation experience.
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins or other CI/CD tools.
- Hands-on experience with GIT and GitHub.