Our client redefines data communication solutions to connect the world seamlessly. They employ technologies to broadcast beyond traditional means, seamlessly bridging the most challenging communications worldwide.
A pioneer that nurtures global safety for its users through custom solutions, flexibility, and convenience.
Our Client is seeking a Website Specialist to join their Marketing Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to truly own the performance of both B2B and customer-facing websites, ensuring continued prominent positioning.
Experience & Expertise
- Website content updates and website management experience
- Plan and implement desktop and mobile experiences on all sites.
- Monitor and maintain- on the websites - products, categories, product reviews, abandoned carts, auto notifications, and user-reported errors/issues.
- Collaborate with team members to develop a content strategy that promotes internal and
external user engagement
- Product Feed maintenance for Google Merchant / Bing
- Knowledge of technical SEO best practices, on-page optimization, keyword analysis and research.
- Ensure keyword consistency and optimization across various channels.
- UX monitoring and optimization
- Any CMS Platform (Magento, Drupal, BigCommerce, Woo Commerce, Adobe Experience Manager, Etc..)
- Moz, SEMRush
- Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
Some nice to haves:
- Other Digital Marketing experience
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation Platforms (Marketo, Mailchimp, Salesforce)