Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Our client is the market leader in the home inspection industry across North America. Building on a foundation of brand recognition and profitable growth, our client is making moves to position themselves as a leader in the PropTech category of SaaS solutions.
Our client is undergoing a major digital transformation from a legacy solution to a modern, reimagined AI-driven SaaS platform. To help bring this goal to fruition, we are partnering with the CTO to grow the development team and find a Full Stack Developer.
Experience & Expertise
- The right candidate has worked in a fast-paced SaaS environment for at least 3-5 years
- Contributed to the execution and implementation of the technology roadmap and architectural strategy
- Can hit the ground running and support the Dev team in deriving solutions as the platform continues to evolve
- Experience designing, building, and testing applications on both front-end and back-end
- Hands-on with coding in Next.js, Typescript and React
- Exhibits confidence and ability to interact with business stakeholders to discover priorities and key issues