Product Manager - Internal Development Platform
Our client is a true Canadian success story: founded by 3 university friends who bootstrapped their B2B SaaS business.
Fast forward 15 years to a profitable business with ARR more than $100M! The business is cash flow positive and profitable! Our client has 300+ employees and has ambitious plans for global growth!
Reporting into the Director of Technology, the mission of this role is to maximize the value of our client's internal development platform (IDP). You'll be responsible for defining, planning, prioritizing, and releasing highly technical features in close collaboration with Software Architects, Developers, and Software Development Managers.
Experience & Expertise
- Strong Technical Understanding of Distributed Systems: A solid understanding of technical concepts, especially distributed systems, and the ability to work closely with engineering teams.
- Knowledge of platform engineering/SRE/DevOps and related technologies is essential.
- Product Management: Experience in product management, including developing and executing product strategies, creating roadmaps, and delivering successful products.
- Stakeholder Management: Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure alignment and collaboration.
- User-Centric Mindset: A deep understanding of user needs, with the ability to conduct user research and translate insights into product improvements.
- Agile Methodology: Experience working in agile environments (Kanban or Scrum), including leading teams within agile rituals, prioritizing work, and adapting to changing priorities.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to think strategically and innovatively; define an annual roadmap that brings the product close to the vision and align product development with overall organizational goals.