B2B Marketing Manager
Our client redefines data communication solutions to connect the world seamlessly. They employ technologies to broadcast beyond traditional means, seamlessly bridging the most challenging communications worldwide.
A pioneer that nurtures global safety for its users through custom solutions, flexibility, and convenience.
This role requires a marketer who is both hands on and strategic. Your mission will be to develop and execute the brand's B2B marketing strategy to drive subscriber growth across affiliate networks, paid, email, mobile, and traditional channels.
Experience & Expertise
- Five years of B2B marketing experience, preferably for a SaaS, tech, or telecom
- Experience marketing to various buyer personas, verticals, and stages of the buyer journey; ability to create campaigns that attract, nurture, convert, and retain customers
- Past experience with budgeting, forecasting, and cost control with a track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Success in executing direct and channel marketing strategies to drive growth
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies, including e-com, SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media, and affiliate marketing
- Proficiency in data analytics, with a focus on data-driven decision-making
- Familiarity with tools such as the Microsoft Office suite, business intelligence, email marketing, CRM, and marketing automation tools
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field (Master's degree preferred)
- Fluency in French and knowledge of HTML is preferred