Account Executive - Order Express
This emerging Canadian company is leading the pack to a future where virtual storefronts, E-Communities and time-sensitive delivery are a way of life. Their products combine the best of Supply Chain Management and Electronic Commerce solutions to drive customer fulfillment networks for Third-Party Logistics and Transportation, Field Services, Home Delivery, as well as the High-Tech, Electronics and Automotive industries.
You will be responsible for developing and executing a strategic sales plan to grow an existing customer base and hunt new customers in the Canadian e-commerce market.
- Reach out to existing customers in Canada (~200) who are currently using a legacy on-premise shipping solution, and upsell/replace with new software.
- Hunt for new business, targeting e-commerce companies that rely on parcel shipping.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell the warehouse management product (and associated Professional Services), a natural extension of the shipping solution already in place.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell additional solutions, and make the appropriate introductions to Account Executives from these business units.
- Work with Marketing Team to help drive lead-generation and define the programs that Marketing will then execute.
- Flexibility to work from their offices, or even WFH.
Experience & Expertise
- Intellectual curiousity and being process-focused are the main drivers.
- 1-4 years software sales experience preferred.
- Travel is not expected (unless visiting local clients).
- Although Sales Engineers are available, the AE is expected to conduct full discovery and have a deep understanding of the product.
- Experience selling software in Shipping/Transportation or warehouse management verticals is a plus.
- Domain expertise is desired, but not to supersede curiousity and drive.