Sales and Account Manager (2 roles)
Our client is a Toronto headquartered tech company with offices and distributed employees around the world.
Founded in 2003, our client is now a leader whose platform works "behind the scenes" processing payments for some of the world's most successful consumer apps including gaming apps.
Our client is a leader in the payment space and is on the hunt for exceptional Account Management and Sales professionals.
What you will do?
- Proactively manage merchant relationships and merchant satisfaction
- Act as point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with merchants
- Identify and pursue new business leads
- Follow up on service delivery and service levels and make sure proper merchant escalation paths are provided
- Act as a point of contact for Customer Support and Operations escalations
- Take part in and assist with the implementation and maintenance of account plans that drive growth within existing merchant accounts
- Conduct business reviews to ensure merchants are satisfied with our products and services.
- Interact with the integration team, and finance team members on account plans.
- Monitor, analyze merchant performance and identify growth opportunities and improvements for existing merchants.
- Manage up-and-cross sales towards existing merchants (up-selling products or functionality).
- Produce and maintain workflow and process documentation.
- Manage projects, including merchant KYC exercises.
Experience & Expertise
Key experience required:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within e-commerce/ B2B sales.
- Experience in technical sales would be considered an asset.
- Well-developed planning and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- A positive, energetic can-do attitude.
- Team player with a collaborative approach.
- An effective communicator, both spoken and written.
- Able to work independently and solve problems with minimal direction.
- Able to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Results-driven and take initiative.
- Able to travel within North America (when it is safe to do so).