Our client is a B2B2C software provider in the wellness/healthtech industry. Their solutions are designed for researchers, therapists and patients who are receiving care for mental health.
- Liaising with senior leadership to define future state processes and creating quality prediction systems while evaluating business priorities and ensuring alignment with company's overall strategic direction and guiding principles.
- Selecting features, building, and optimizing classifiers using AI learning techniques.
- Performing data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Obtaining key inputs and identifying solution inter dependencies.
- Assessing the risk of various solutions and working with the Chief Technology Officer to prioritize competing business demands.
- Generating detailed documentation and gaining sign off; generating detailed system / software artifacts for use in wearable and mobile applications
Experience & Expertise
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role working with large datasets and AI models.
- Appropriate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or another quantitative field
- Experience working with a wearable + accompanying mobile app would be ideal
- Experience working with digital healthcare products preferred