Software Engineer - Cloud Network Management
Our client is a publicly traded tech company leveraging the power of AI, ML and Data Analytics to deliver value across a suite of networking solutions, used by some of the largest global enterprises today. Having embraced a fully remote model, they are a Technology Leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant with offices and employees around the world.
Our client has transformed and expanded with record-breaking revenue growth. As the newest part of the Software Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to design and build a brand-new Cloud Network Management product.
Experience & Expertise
- You have three to five years of experience in full-stack software development
- Extensive Software Development and Microservices experience with Spring boot
- API Proficiency: OpenAPI and gRPC literacy
- Hands-on knowledge of NoSQL, Relational and In-memory databases: Elasticsearch, Postgres, Redis
- Automated testing using Pytest
Nice to have:
- Cloud experience: AWS or GCP
- Apache Flink and Telegraf
- Container technologies, Inlets, and Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience working on resilient and scalable distributed systems