We were recently engaged by a client to conduct a search for a Senior Product Manager. Our client, a privately held property management company with revenues in the mid-seven figures, was undergoing a major digital transformation and was looking for their first product leader to usher in this major initiative.
We conducted a targeted search on their behalf, seeking an experienced Product Manager to drive a digital transformation and establish best practices.
We presented 5 candidates:
The MVP Magician - $200 Base + Equity
- 9 years of experience in product management
- 6+ years in proptech with an early stage high growth startup
- Built MVPs and launched products from 0-1
- Launched customer facing web and mobile apps
- Drove customer acquisition and revenue attainment
- Bachelor of Business Administration
The Conversion Queen - $130K Base + 10% Bonus
- 10 years of experience in home services and B2B2C platforms
- Drove product strategy for a D2C platform across 13 countries
- Led product migration and improvement of product experiences
- Experience driving product vision and strategies for Mobile apps
- Expert at improving customer conversion rates
- Bachelor's of Computer Science
The Technical Titan - $175K Base
- 6 years of experience in product management and product operations
- Experience with enterprise product at various B2C SaaS startups
- Owned the product roadmap and implemented strategies to drive scalability, product adoption, customer growth and product activation
- Strong technical know-how
- Bachelor of Arts
The Growth Guru - $190K Base + 25% Bonus + Stock Options
- 5 years of experience in product management including, venture funded marketplaces and proptech
- Experience building a product function from the ground up
- Led the build/rebuild of web and mobile with design systems thinking
- Experience driving team growth across technology and analytics
- Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Engineering
- 6 years of industry experience and 4 years of product management experience within SaaS and D2C products
- Built products from 0-1
- Owned the roadmap, implementation and replatforming
- Drove new product releases successfully crushing revenue targets and improving the tech stack
- Bachelor of Engineering, Systems and Computer Engineering
To attract and land this candidate, our client offered a $160K Base + 20% Bonus.
As you can see, compensation for these candidates varies based on the length and scope of experience, as well as their ability to thrive in similar environments.
* * * * *
Is your organization building out its product team? Book a consultation with our friendly and knowledgeable team today—we live and breathe the product talent ecosystem and can help you understand the market for the talent you need.